Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 7, 2010

'Baby it's Cold Outside!'


Congratulations Jeni and Mark, you two were troopers in the cold!  This couple had their Wedding right  before Christmas and had all the 'cool' details.  They had a candy bar with allll kinds of treats which I tried not to partake in... however it didn't work. 
Fun times we had with that luggage cart!!!









I really like this photo below, it is just so sweet the way he is touching her forhead!













This couple was hilarious! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
St. Paul, MN, United States
My passion for photography began as a teenager. Magazines were my inspiration and art class was my escape from real work. When I got married searching for a photographer was bliss for me, I really started to examine different photographer's styles and was inspired by many. My soft {soft} spot for animals and kids is ridiculous!~ So what could be any better than combining my passion for photography and my love for animals and kids? Maybe photographing Weddings? It's a tie I love both! Enjoy~ Website: www.appleyephotos.com