Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stefany and Simon at Linders

I was so excited when I met with this couple from the start, they were giddy and had such great ideas for both their engagement shoot and Wedding photos.  The best part about Stef and Simon is that their love for each other radiates literally from smiling ear to ear.  My favorite quote from them is when Simon would whisper 'I love you Stef' in her ear and then she would reply, 'No I love you more Simon... this big!' and then she would put her arms outstretched as far as she could.

I am so delighted to be photographing these two on their wedding day at Camp Lacamaga in the fall!



Simon's family owns Linders Garden Center, Simon does the graphic arts for them and spends a lot of time with their parrot who was super nice, the day we visited him.






They gave me the back tour of Linders which was so beautiful and green and colorful, it was a green thumb's heaven!!!




We also went to the studio for a little singing and guitar playing, not only is this couple beautiful but they have some serious pipes to boot.  Their boots btw, loved those too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
St. Paul, MN, United States
My passion for photography began as a teenager. Magazines were my inspiration and art class was my escape from real work. When I got married searching for a photographer was bliss for me, I really started to examine different photographer's styles and was inspired by many. My soft {soft} spot for animals and kids is ridiculous!~ So what could be any better than combining my passion for photography and my love for animals and kids? Maybe photographing Weddings? It's a tie I love both! Enjoy~ Website: www.appleyephotos.com