Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 18, 2009

Erika and Zack



I shot this Wedding with my fav. photog. Jamie from Juxta photos... http://www.juxtaphotos.com/
Erika and Zach were so easy to photograph ... they just had that look ~ we didn't think it could get any better, but they kept their game faces on all day and we had such a blast!  






Seriously?  Gorgeeeous!


Manalos... really?  I LOVE these shoes!


AHHHH!



And the Burberry tie!

















They make me think of.... 'Your love is better than ice cream'
I love up North Weddings, everyone was so relaxed.. just kicked back and had a fun time!
Gotta love this family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
St. Paul, MN, United States
My passion for photography began as a teenager. Magazines were my inspiration and art class was my escape from real work. When I got married searching for a photographer was bliss for me, I really started to examine different photographer's styles and was inspired by many. My soft {soft} spot for animals and kids is ridiculous!~ So what could be any better than combining my passion for photography and my love for animals and kids? Maybe photographing Weddings? It's a tie I love both! Enjoy~ Website: www.appleyephotos.com