Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Soap Factory ~ Yelp client appreciation event


I had the honor of photographing The Yelp celebration and it was a good time!  The Traveling Photobooth, Chicks on Sticks, Crispin Cider, and many others were there to partake in the festivities!




These sweet Yelp lunch boxes were handed out to the Elite Yelpers, and inside... a CANTEEN!  I love that word, so I thought I would Caps it!




Some fellow yelpers getting their treats in their bags.  It was almost like Halloween, they even had Yelp chapstick!



The Chowgirls did a Fab job with the offerings, mostly sweets, which are my Fav!




These were the Chicks on Sticks... Brave, that's all I have to say!  They obviuosly didn't have a fear of heights!












If you haven't had a Crispin you are missing out!  I will Yelp about those nummy beverages! 
The End !  Now back to editing Weddings, just thought I would shake things up a bit since it's all Weddings here on out!  :) B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
St. Paul, MN, United States
My passion for photography began as a teenager. Magazines were my inspiration and art class was my escape from real work. When I got married searching for a photographer was bliss for me, I really started to examine different photographer's styles and was inspired by many. My soft {soft} spot for animals and kids is ridiculous!~ So what could be any better than combining my passion for photography and my love for animals and kids? Maybe photographing Weddings? It's a tie I love both! Enjoy~ Website: www.appleyephotos.com