Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Genna and Marty are Married!



Genna and Marty were married at one of my all time fav venues Como, usually I don't post this much but I couldn't resist with this one!  Genna had peacock feathers everywhere even included in her bouquet, centerpieces, and basically everywhere you turned, no deatil was left undecorated! 





























They each carried around walkie talkies in case they lose eachother.  SO funny!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
St. Paul, MN, United States
My passion for photography began as a teenager. Magazines were my inspiration and art class was my escape from real work. When I got married searching for a photographer was bliss for me, I really started to examine different photographer's styles and was inspired by many. My soft {soft} spot for animals and kids is ridiculous!~ So what could be any better than combining my passion for photography and my love for animals and kids? Maybe photographing Weddings? It's a tie I love both! Enjoy~ Website: www.appleyephotos.com