Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 9, 2009

Glamour at Drama and makeovers with Jungle Red {Uptown}



Meet Courtney Smallbeck, she is the super trendy and fab owner of Drama Boutique in Uptown.
1203 Lagoon Ave.

I love this red bag featured top right h. corner, it will be on my X-mas list for sure...ahem! {Just incase my husband sees this!}

Courtney hosted Glamour Event last week along with Jungle Red Salon.
Clients who spent $50 or more recieved a free consult and a photo by yours truly!  ;)




I have always enjoyed makeup can you tell?  It's always fun to watch other people apply using different techniques... these ladies knew how to make their clients eye POP!!!



I don't know about you, but I have always wanted a personal hair stylist M-F... I'll keep dreeeeaaaming!




LOVE her coats, sweaters, jeans, tunicks... what am I saying I loved it all!







Just a sample of one of Courtney's clients, we had so much fun!!!
Keep scrolling down!








Thanks for stopping by... this was one of my fav. shoots so far.  If I could add music I would opt and add girls just want to have fun... I guess Blogger isn't that advanced yet.... one can wish!  :) ~B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
St. Paul, MN, United States
My passion for photography began as a teenager. Magazines were my inspiration and art class was my escape from real work. When I got married searching for a photographer was bliss for me, I really started to examine different photographer's styles and was inspired by many. My soft {soft} spot for animals and kids is ridiculous!~ So what could be any better than combining my passion for photography and my love for animals and kids? Maybe photographing Weddings? It's a tie I love both! Enjoy~ Website: www.appleyephotos.com