Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 16, 2009

Just for fun!

Okay, so since I started this blog I haven't posted anything personal and that is the fun of having your own blog so wanted to just take time to do that. So I thought I would share some photos from this past weekend and some of what I am truly passionate about!


Friends, dogs, food, wine, and our randomness! Cheers!





I heart her dogs!!!





Katie cooked Tierni and I up a delic. dinner with pot stickers, egg rolls, salad of baby greens, and fried rice compliments of Changs!  It was so sweet and thoughtful of her it made my night!



Katie's weimaraners crack me up! 



Katie made me Birthday cupcakes and it's not even my Birthday yet!  Talk about Martha Stewart my friend!


This was my payback to Tierni who decided it would be a brilliant idea to shove my cupcake in my face!





Look at that evil look on her face!  hehe







I love this photo of Katie and I think it's Kai... so beautiful!




Katie gave her dog peanut butter and this is the look I got!  Smack those lips Kai!



OK back to editing Weddings!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
St. Paul, MN, United States
My passion for photography began as a teenager. Magazines were my inspiration and art class was my escape from real work. When I got married searching for a photographer was bliss for me, I really started to examine different photographer's styles and was inspired by many. My soft {soft} spot for animals and kids is ridiculous!~ So what could be any better than combining my passion for photography and my love for animals and kids? Maybe photographing Weddings? It's a tie I love both! Enjoy~ Website: www.appleyephotos.com